Get Cracking!

Back in February I was contacted by a local magazine asking me to cover the Get Cracking Tour, an indoor snowmobile event at the Pepsi Center in Corner Brook.  Kourtney Hungerford, Dane Ferguson, Sam Rogers and Jason Semler would be riding their asses off in front of one hell of a pumped crowd!

With full access and some great low light camera gear I was pumped to get this night rolling.

Cheers to the organizers and sponsors to have to balls to try and bring something like this to the city of Corner Brook!


*Click each image to view larger.




Get Cracking!




DJ Callahan from CSR in St. George's



Familiar Faces




Lid and Steed



Dane Ferguson




Sam Rogers




Jason Semler




Jason Semler and the MC



Kourtney Hungerford



 

Dane Ferguson




"I'll give you this nice FXR jacket if you give me your piece of sh!t Slednecks jacket...."




And that was it for the Slednecks coat!


Semler


 

Super Stoked!




Dane Ferguson



 

Sam Rogers




And the band played on!



Love the headlight beam!



 

Kourtney Hungerford




Dane gets a ride on some serious vintage!




Kourtney's Ink


 

Dane, not far off the rafters!



Dane, full commitment!


Definelty some cover 'worthy' photos but between the jigs and the reels the ass fell out of the deal for the images to appear in print.

Another lesson learned on my part!

So, instead of you all having to purchase a magazine to see the images you can now see them here for free!  What a country! :)

Hope you enjoyed the show!  I certainly did!


RONiN photography (Scott Grant) offers print and image sales, printing services, photographic and post processing instruction for both group and private sessions, and all kinds of photography services from weddings, engagement sessions, family, pet, and corporate services.

If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 634-3693.  I'm located in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images on Flickr.

If you would like to learn more about RONiN photography please visit www.roninphoto.ca.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts