Rachel and Andrew's Corner Brook Wedding!

I'm not much for words and everyone knows that images speak a thousand of them.

I'll keep it simple and just show you some photos from a wonderful sunny day this past summer!

Thanks again for having me Rachel and Andrew!

*Please click each image to view larger and sharper!










Thanks for taking the time to look!

RONiN photography (Scott Grant) offers print and image sales, printing services, photographic and post processing instruction for both group and private sessions, and all kinds of photography from weddings, engagement sessions, family, pet, and corporate services.

If you are looking for a photographer for 2011 time is running short!  I'm getting very booked so call or email to reserve your wedding day!  I am also booking heavily for 2012 so please don't hesitate too long! 

If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 634-3693.  I'm located in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images on Flickr.

If you would like to learn more about RONiN photography please visit www.roninphoto.ca.

Comments

Popular Posts