Renee and Jon's Corner Brook Wedding

Renee asked me last fall to shoot engagement photos for her and Jon. She then hired me  to photograph their wedding this past summer which was a freaking hoot!  Being comfortable with both of them and having a fun and inviting bridal party and family around really helps me do my job well.  We were also fortunate to have great weather and fall colours, although with all the black and whites posted here you might have never known!






































































































































RONiN photography (Scott Grant) offers print and image sales, print service, photographic and post processing instruction for both group and private individuals.  Photography services include weddings, engagement sessions, people and pet photos, corporate events and so on.

If you or someone you know are looking for a wedding photographer for 2012 time is running short!  I'm getting heavily booked so please call or email to reserve your wedding day!  I'm also taking bookings for 2013 and beyond.

If you would like to contact me please do so at scott@roninphoto.ca or call at (709) 634-3693 or (709) 639-5335 on my cell.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photography.

I also have a ton of images of all kinds on Flickr.

If you would like to learn more about RONiN photography please visit www.roninphoto.ca.

Comments

Popular Posts