Jackie and Phil's Mayan Riveria Wedding!

"Would you consider shooting our wedding?"

"Sure!"

"One catch though..."

"What's that?"

"It's going down in Mexico."

Hola?


Upfront I'd like to say thanks to two of the best people i know.  I've known Phil for over 30 years.  I knew Jackie was 'right' for Phil just minutes after meeting her several years ago. 

And although we had huge challenges with torrential downpours during our stay and especially so on wedding day both had the most amazing positive attitudes and never let the rain get them down!

Here is the story of Jackie and Phil's wedding day, told with photos of course!



















































































All images shot on the Fuji X-T1 with the XF 14mm, XF 23mm XF35mm, XF 56mm and the X100s.

Disclaimer - I am an official Canadian Fujifilm X-Photographer but am not paid to endorse their products.  I am privileged to try out Fujifilm photography equipment and was asked to give honest feedback on what I use.  This spoke volumes to me about the company.  This tells me they are listening to us photographers!



If you would like to contact me please do so via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call at (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.

Check out my work on 500pxinstagram and Twitter!

Learn more about RONiN -  www.roninphoto.ca

Comments

Popular Posts