Corner Brook Downtown Buildings in Black and White

On the day i photographed this series i had a scheduled shoot (on one of the rooftops in this series, interestingly enough!) and had an hour to kill and so decided to take one of my walks around downtown Corner Brook which located on the west coast of Newfoundland.  

Corner Brook is not a large city with just over 20,000 residents and the architecture is really not all that incredible.  However when viewed in a slightly different way things look rather interesting!

I focused on creating a series of abstract image of the buildings in downtown.  Working in black and white on my Fujifilm X100T i could see how the image would render in the electronic viewfinder as i was shooting, which was a huge aid.

If you are a local how many buildings do you recognize?  Some will be easy, some not so much!












































Thanks so much for looking!

Interested in a print?  My email is listed below.

Now taking wedding bookings for 2016 and 2017.

Contact me via email at 'scott@roninphoto.ca' or call at (709) 639-5335.  I'm located in Steady Brook, on the west coast of Newfoundland, in Canada.

Visit me on facebook at RONiN photo.  Check out my work on 500pxinstagram and Twitter!

Learn more about RONiN photo -  www.roninphoto.ca

Comments

Popular Posts